Better late than never! I was nominated by Diary of a Bookfiend or Noriko for this award and am just getting to it now (Sorry for that by the way).
Straight from the actual post:
“What is the Liebster Award? (Excerpt from Michenko’s blog)
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Once nominated, a blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger. They are then expected to nominate 11 other favorite new bloggers and come up with a list of 11 new questions for those nominees.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.”
The Questions from Noriko:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Honestly, it was kind of in-the-moment type of thing. I was getting into reading some time before and one day, I decided to just make a blog. Several months later and I’m still going strong.
2. Other than blogging, what are your passions in life? (name the top 1).
I love video games! Been playing since I was a little kid and still play quite often as a way to reduce stress and have fun.
3. Suppose you won a huge windfall that would surely last the rest of your life, what would you do with the money?
First, I would buy a house. Then, travel to the place I have always wanted to go. Then when that’s all done, do all the things I’ve always wanted to do like skydiving.
4. What is your favorite place to read?
My bed. Comfortable and little to no distraction (sometimes I have the tv on).
5. Give me your tips to stay awake and keep reading at night when you’re awfully sleepy.
Hm..kinda hard for considering I find it hard to stay awake after 12. I would say keep the lights on and maybe have some action movie in the background or even take an energy drink.
6. Which of the following do you see yourself fit as a reader – having multiple books going at the same time or single-mindedly focusing on one book?
Definitely single-mindedly focusing on one book. When I have things unfinished, I find it hard to focus and it irritates me that I have things unfinished.
7. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
Just an average guy.
8. Are you athletic or good at sports? (because I’m NOT; I’m curious!)
I love basketball and compared to some of my friends, I am good at it.
9. What is your go-to method to vent your stress?
Sitting down in a comfortable chair and playing some video games for a few hours.
10. Tell us the name of the city (or place) you have never visited but desperately want to.
Paris. Just the history and culture of the city is so interesting and awesome.
11. Give me one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime).
Go skydiving. It just seems so much fun and terrifying at the same time.
Sorry if you have already been tagged and sorry for those who I tag often. I’m still trying to interact with members in the community.
- The Aries Atlas
- Books and Co.
- Carries Book Reviews
- Kristin Kraves Books
- Book Reviews by Shalini
- Cover to Cover
- Panic At The Bookstore
- coffeeloving bookoholic
- What is your dream job?
- If you could live in any world from a book, where would it be?
- If you could hang out with any character from a book or movie, who would it be?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If you had one day to live, how would you spend it?
- Do you have any hobbies outside of blogging?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Best compliment you have ever received?
- What is the one question you hate to answer?
Thanks again to Noriko! I had fun doing this. Please do not feel pressured or obligated to do this.